Once again, folks, I present some of the peculiar albeit hilarious internet searches that led people to The Cubicle Rebel blog here on WordPress.com.
It is a sheer joy of mine to see what people enter into search engines. It makes me think my ideal job would be to work at GOOGLE in the internet searches department where all day I could wear comfy shoes and tattered jeans while sipping peppermint tea and howling at the very subjects and search terms that people use to find whatever it is they’re searching for.
This is a mere sampling, of course. As always, my own musings appear in bold. Stick around for the one that takes the cake at the end.
1. introvert eager to date (Awwww.)
2. piece of glitter stuck on eyeball (Um, perhaps you shouldn’t be typing right now.)
3. erratic (Seriously, does the internet think I’m erratic? This particularly disturbs me because this word always appears in searches that leads people to this blog. I think I need to see a therapist.)
4. how to build epic cubicle like a sir (Looks like the guy who thinks he’s a wizard got loose.)
5. tissue in pickup truck (WHAT?)
6. plantar fasciitis typing (So your feet hurt while your typing?)
7. pain in her high heels (Who’s “her”?)
8. evil lunch lady (Seems many of us have one.)
9. why do some people have road rage (Good question. Me wonders these things, too.)
10. it people
11. obesity mcdonalds around the corner pics (So you’re saying McDonalds ITSELF is obese and that it’s around the corner?)
12. interview pantyhose (I wonder where I can find specific interview nylons.)
13. why do people wash their hands (Quite frankly, your’e gross.)
14. how to get fake job references
15. creepy lunch lady.
16. kfc mistake
17. highheels makes me no pains
18. my coworker is always in my cubicle (God, I get it. Oh, I get it.)
19. wal mart dachshund (Could someone possibly think that walMart sells dogs? Oh-boy.)
And now, Ladies & Gentlemen, the one that TAKES THE CAKE:
20. my coworker stinks and farts i vomited my lunch
TOO funny, I almost can’t take it.