Ladies and Gentlemen, People in Cubicles, Cubicle Rebel blog subscribers, here we go again.
The most peculiar, hilarious, disturbing searches that have landed people at this blog since the last posting on this topic…My thoughts appear in BOLD.
1. man stuck in digestive system
(Whaaaaaaat? Could there have been a cannibal out there? Should I alert the authorities?!)
2. kfc dude eating from mcdonalds
(Um, how would you know that this “dude” was a “kfc dude”? Scratching head on this one.)
3. annoying wrappers in the office
4. office person sighs annoying -sign -signs
5. cubicle noise hood
(They make hoods for cubicles now? Pray tell.)
6. starbucks is a cult
(I actually wrote about this before.)
7. obnoxious girl popping bubble gum
(Yep, people who pop gum, particularly in office environments, are totally obnoxious.)
8. starbucks interview attire
(I’m thinking black pants and a white shirt will do.)
9. tongue cleaner boots
(I’m afraid of this internet searcher.)
10. hey did you know
(Seriously? Who Googles this?)
11. coworkers who hint for you to get them lunch
12. erratic person
(Cough. Why would this land them HERE? Does the internet think I’m “erratic”?)
13. waitress must need items
14. germs under fingernails
(Someone thinks that germs are visible.)
15. i have itching on my toes around cubicle area
16. coworker won’t stop clicking pen
17. roofing paychecks
18. success looking at the light of the future
19. ear plugs for cubicles
(Ooooh. As a noise intolerant, I can totally relate.)
20. mc donalds cow
(Some people should just stay away from fast food altogether.)
21. lol cubicle noise etiquette
22. annoying colleague chart
23. germs free workplace
(In your dreams, buddy. Mine, too!)
24. large shoe cubicle
25. administrative assistant hell
26. white women hr cubicles
(Hmm, didn’t know there were cubicles specifically for “hr”; assuming they mean human resources.)
27. be nice to the lunch lady
(You got that right! Or she’ll put her musky finger in your mashed potatoes.)
Actually there are so very many more I could add but I’ll save the super howlers for next time.
Oh, that was goooood.
Truly, the People of the Internet do make me laugh. And Lord knows I need to laugh these days. As an unemployed blogger who eats cheese sandwiches on a daily basis.
‘Til next time.